Friday, September 10, 2010

History or mystery

Hi my name is Richard Howie.
I am going to use a blog name Rich Sueco from here on.
I have been getting very excited about the details on my family ancestry.  I recently dug  out my family tree.  I have been climbing this tree on and off since I was eight years old.  I thought I just wanted to update some new leaves that have sprouted recently to the Howie family branch.  Ultimately I would say that I was inspired after watching a new NBC TV series called, "Who do you think you are."  That TV program pointed me to ancestry.com.   Where I found that genealogy online has greatly improved and I was hooked. www.nbc.com/who-do-you-think-you-are/

I want to share with you my journey back home.
At this point I am going to keep the blog private to family members only.
Later as I learn more about the social networking community I may open
this blog to the public.