Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ancestors of Rev. Clarence Philo England & Nettie Martha Smith

Today I received a letter from Arthur England Howie who turned 90 years old on July 30, 2010.  He thanked me for sending him the newspaper article on the author George Allan England and said that he and his wife Jeanette are in the process of down-sizing over 50 years of genealogy collection that includes photos and other memories.  He sent me a letter he kept from Arthur Emerson England and a genealogy of the Smith family.  There are 10 pages in all.  I hope by down-sizing I am to take it that he is passing on these treasures to one of his children.

Page 1 Smith



Page 2 Smith Genealogy
Page 3 Smith Genealogy
Page 4 Smith Genealogy
Page 5 Smith Genealogy
Page 1 England ltr
Page 2 England ltr
Page 3 England Ltr
Page 4 England Ltr
Page 5 England Ltr.